Natural Herbal Remedies for Lichen Planus
Itchy penile skin can happen for various different reasons. Sensitivities to fabrics or personal care products, sweating, sub-par hygiene and even cold weather can all contribute to itching and discomfort below the belt. In most cases, some minor adjustments to a man’s personal care routine can resolve the issue quickly, but certain conditions can cause penile itching that is so severe it affects his overall quality of life. Men who are affected by serious, constant itching may have a condition known as Lichen Planus. Understanding the penis care measures needed to treat this problem can make a big difference.
Causes of Lichen Planus
The exact cause of the immune response is not yet understood, but it is believed to be connected to inflammation. Certain individuals are more likely to experience the condition; mostly middle-aged adults. Lichen planus may be triggered by certain health conditions, as well as some medications; possible triggers include:
- Flu vaccine;
- Hepatitis B vaccine;
- Hepatitis C infection;
- Certain pigments (paints) and metals;
- NSAIDS like aspirin or ibuprofen;
- Some medications used to treat heart disease, arthritis and high blood pressure.
5 Home Tips for Easing the Itch
Men with lichen planus sores on the penis may find the following at Home Remedies for Lichen Planus to be helpful in easing the itch and soreness:
- Take a tea bag, dip it in water and place it on the affected area. Leave it for 10 min. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- Tannic acid in tea provides relief from itching.
- Avoid too much exercise and exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid curd, sesame, horse gram, sour and fermented foods.
- Include pomegranates, raisins and bitter vegetables in your daily diet.
Turmeric for Lichen Planus
Turmeric is one of the oldest spices found by human civilization. According to one exact study done on Turmeric for Lichen Planus treating naturally.
- Take one tablespoon of medical grade petroleum gel.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder or turmeric extract.
- Apply this ointment directly on purplish rash.
- Put a bandage on this and keep it for 1 hour.
- Take away the bandage and clean with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy 2 times in a day.
- You can also put paste of turmeric powder on affected skin area.
- Cover it with bandage and keep it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with lukewarm water.
Turmeric Face Mask
- To soothe the itching and discomfort on your skin, try a turmeric face mask, but please be careful as it will stain your clothing and skin if left on too long.
Turmeric tea may help to promote healing while soothing the pain and discomfort.
Herbal Remedies for Lichen Planus
Let us see some readily available goodies Herbal Remedies for Lichen Planus which you can use and stop yourself from taking conventional medicines, and trust me they actually good.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin A rich foods
- Valerian Tea
- Tea Tree Oil
- Coconut Oil
Lichen Planus Key Points
- Try to scrub your body once in a week
- Eat 3 whole meals in a day
- Cool compresses
- The addition of your favorite essential oils can provide additional relief
- Sleep 8 to 9 hours every day
- Keep your mouth clean
- Use ginger both topically and orally to ease symptoms of lichen planus.
Now you know best home treatments for lichen planus. Try to use Lichen Planus Alternative Treatment to increase the overall effect. Focus on boosting your immune to support internal healing. Turmeric, Aloe Vera Ginger and Neem is a powerful ancient herb that is very efficient for treating numerous skin disorders, including lichen planus. It modulates the immune system and corrects its functionality which has gone wrong in case of this disease.