Keloids are asymptomatic, but in various cases it may cause disfigurement and cosmetic concern. Occasionally, they come out when the scar or the wound that is healing was not observed and taken care of correctly. They are mostly not painful and they are not easily transmitted from one individual to the other. They appear to be more common among the colored races.
Usually, Keloids tend to appear when the skin loses its collagen and elastin material, which are responsible for its elasticity. Therefore, when choosing a medicine for treating keloids, it is suggested to prefer ingredients that have only natural substances. These natural topics are able to treat Keloids without side effects like further skin irritations, which are generally brought about by chemicals.
Keloids Herbal Treatment
While keloids can build up on any part of the body, they normally appear on the shoulders, back, chest and / or earlobe, after a skin trauma or surgery. Instead of opting for extremely expensive surgical procedures, you can try out equally effective Keloids Herbal Treatment.
Garlic for Keloids
Garlic is one of the natural treatments that can help you to get rid of keloid scars. The herb prevents excess fibroblast proliferation, which is one of the reasons behind enlargement of keloid scars.
Garlic is helpful treatment which can help you get rid of keloids naturally. Women with the problem of yeast infection use it as natural remedy to reduce candida virus.
- Crush few garlic clove to make thick paste.
- Apply it over scars and rub it in circular motion.
- Keep it on bumps for 30 minutes then clean with water.
- You can also utilize garlic oil instead of paste.
- Mix the same quantity of garlic oil and tea tree oil.
- Rub it on inflamed scars for few minutes.
- Use this remedy two times a day to get better the appearance.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Keloids
Apple cider vinegar is one of the useful home remedies to fade keloid scars. The remedy reduces redness and the size of the scar. It is advisable to dilute apple cider vinegar with some water before you apply it onto the keloids. This remedy must be repeated for four to five weeks.
- If possible try to use unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar.
- Raw form of apple vinegar is more helpful than processed one.
- Rinse the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it over inflamed skin and keep it for 2 hours.
- Then take out it and wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy two times a day to speed up removal process.
Lemon Juice for Keloids
The acidic nature of lemon can help get rid of keloids. It is very effective natural exfoliator and can be used for scars removal. Drink lemon infusion drinks detox body from free radicals and toxic enzymes. As an affect your skin gets proper nourishment and absorbs important minerals quickly.
- Extract the juice from a fresh lemon and apply it on the affected skin area.
- Leave it on for about half an hour, and then clean the area with water.
- Repeat the procedure at least once daily.
Honey for Keloids
Honey is a natural humectant that heals and moisturizes the skin. This is why honey is extremely suggested for the treatment of keloids. Regular make use of honey over a few weeks can solve the problem of keloids. Apply fresh honey on the scar and massage the area gently to improve blood circulation and stop the accumulation of dead skin cells.
- Scoop some honey with your fingers and gently massage the affected area.
- Massage for 10-15 minutes then leave honey on it.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- Do this remedy twice for several days to clean scars effectively.
Aloe Vera Gel for Keloids
Aloe vera gel has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that assist in healing keloids in the initial stages. It reduces pain, inflammation, and has wound healing properties. Owing to antiseptic and antibacterial properties, aloe vera can help to heal keloids by reducing pain and inflammation.
- Clean the scarred area so that pre-existing bacteria and virus are removed.
- Pluck one aloe vera leaf and split it open.
- Scoop out the gel and directly apply on bumpy scars.
- Let it sit on the scars for 2 hours.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply some moisturizing essential oils (prefer coconut oil).
- Use this remedy daily to improve scar appearance