What Is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis is defined as the coiled tube inflammation (epididymis) at the back of the testicle that stores as well as carries sperm. Epididymitis can occur in males of any age.
Mostly, Epididymitis is caused by any bacterial infection, such astir (sexually transmitted infections), for instance,chlamydia or gonorrhea. At times, also a testicle may become reddened or inflamed, this state is known as epididymo-orchitis.
Epididymitis symptoms might consist of:
- A warm, swollen or red scrotum.
- Testicle tenderness and pain on any side
- Pain during urination or a frequent or urgent requirement to urinate.
- Penis Discharge.
- Painful ejaculation or intercourse.
- Presence o f swelling of the testicle.
- Inflamed lymph nodes present in the groin areas.
- Discomfort or pain in the pelvic or lower abdomen area.
- Semen Blood
Epididymitis Causes include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infections. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are the most common epididymitis causes in sexually active, young men.
- Several infections. For men who are not active sexually, epididymitis occurs due to non-sexually transmitted infection. In men with prostate or urinary tract infections, bacteria may spread from the infected epididymis site.
- Pacer one(Amiodarone). This heart medication can produce epididymis inflammation.
- Chemical epididymitis (Presence of urine in the epididymis). This state happens when there is a backward flow of urine into the epididymis, maybe due to heavy straining or lifting.
- Trauma. An injury to groin areas can produce epididymitis.
- Tuberculosis. Not often, epididymitis id due to tuberculosis infection.
Physical examination is done to high light a tender, red lump on the affected side of the scrotum. Most often, tenderness is highlighted in a small testicle area where there is an attachment of epididymis. A large swelling area may develop near the lump.
The lymph nodes present in the groin region may also become inflamed along with the penis discharge. A rectal examination may highlight atender or an enlarged prostate.
For Epididymitis Diagnosis, following tests may be performed:
- CBC (Complete blood count).
- Testicular scan.
- Doppler ultrasound.
- Culture and Urinalysis (several specimens are also required, such asearly stream, mid-stream, and after a massage of the prostate).
- Gonorrhea and chlamydia Tests
Most often, epididymitis prognosis is not required as this condition better treated with antibiotics. In severe cases, there are no long-term reproductive or sexual problems.
You can get rid of epididymitis complications by getting identified and treated as soon as possible. The doctor may suggest antibiotics before having surgery that might increase the epididymitis risk. Practicing sex safely (such as avoiding many sexual partners and condoms) is one of the ways for Epididymitis Prevention.
Several therapies are present for Epididymitis Treatment. However, there is no guarantee of 100 percent satisfactorily results. Luckily, Herbs Solutions by Nature has provided us with Epidmeton, an ultimate herbal product to treat Epididymitis. This treatment certainly helps in curing the disease symptoms. It considerably decreases the testicles pain. This product is formulated in a way that it cures the disorder without causing any negative effects. However, it is a slowly-progressed treatment but positively assists in the long run.