What Is Flatulence?
Flatulence is the pass of a gas from the digestive system outside the back passage. Commonly, it is known as farting.Often, Farting seems to be a laughing situation, howeverextreme flatulence may make you feel awkward and embarrassing around others.
It can commonly be controlled with the lifestyle and diet changes.
Flatulence is known as a normal biological process and it is experienced by everyone daily. Farting few times in a day is normal only whereas other farts more than normal.The average passing wind is15 times in a day.
Foods that are Flatulence Causes are mentioned below:
Common foods and substances which produce gas consist of:
- Lentils and Beans.
- Dairy itemshaving lactose.
- Sorbitol and Fructose present in some fruits as well as used as sweeteners also.
Digestive disorders that cause gas:
Flatulence above 20 times a day may occur due to:
- Dumping syndrome
- Celiac disease
- Food intolerance or allergy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Peptic ulcer
- Lactose intolerance
Flatulence Symptoms are:
- Increasedgas passage
- Abdominal pain or bloating
The increased flatus passage or the offensive odor it may cause sometimes can cause awkwardness.
There is no particular Flatulence Diagnosis.If a person farts more than normal then he has flatulence. The doctor looks at the medical history of the patient. He will check is there any abdomen distension or not.Also, the doctor may ask the patientabout his bowel movements, whether any strain is present while passing a stool or not. After meal abdominal pain is another sign of flatulence. Such type of questions may assist the doctor identify whether the patient might suffering from irritable bowel syndrome or not.
Flatulence Prognosis can be done with some minor changes in lifestyle or diet.
Flatulence Prevention is done by modifying diet and eating habits:
- Drink and eat slowly, in a peaceful environment. Thoroughly chew your food before swallowing it.
- For some days, avoid such foods that cause flatulence, for instance: high-fiber items, beans, carbonated beverages, cruciferous vegetables and products free of sugar and have sorbitol. Then add them gradually to your diet routine again, while looking and taking care of your symptoms. This step will let you find out which foods activate flatulence then u can avoid them easily.
- If you want to include increased fiber to daily diet, slowly increase the fiber intake daily. A sudden dietary fiber increase often causes flatulence, however, a slow increase mayn’t.
Different dietary supplements are available as Flatulence Treatment. However, Flameton an herbal product is also formulated to cure this medical disorder by controlling the excess amount of intestinal gas accurately formed in the stomach. It is known as an ideal disease treatment by Herbs Solutions by Nature and made of natural herbs as well as has no harsh or drugs chemicals in it. This amazing formula certainly fightsagainst flatulence by keeping the control on intestinal gas. It assists you to avoid social embarrassment occur due to farting.