Cellulitis, a very commonly seen bacterial infection of the skin may appear as a swollen, red area which feels tender and hot while touching. The swelling and redness often spread fast. Usually, Cellulitis is very painful.
In many situations, the lower legs skin is affected, even though the infection can occur on your face or anywhere on the body. Cellulitis generally affects the skin surface; however it may affect the basic skin tissues too. Also, cellulitis can move to the bloodstream and lymph nodes.
Streptococcus and Staphylococcus bacteria are the most common cellulitis causes. Following are the causes:
- Injuries which can tear the skin.
- After-surgery Infections.
- Prolonged skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema.
- Foreign skin objects.
- Infections of the bone below the skin.
Cellulitis can appear anywhere on the body and show symptoms. Usually, it emphasizes the damaged skin, for example, dirty cuts, inflamed wounds, as well as areas with improper circulation. This condition must be treated with the help of a doctor. Common Cellulitis Symptoms consist of:
- Tenderness or Pain
- Red streaking
- Leaking of pus or yellow fluid
The physician may suggest a physical examination for Cellulitis Diagnosis. This may define:
- Swelling, warmth, and redness of the skin.
- Possible drainage due to any infection
- lymph nodes (Swollen glands) near the infected or affected area
The doctor may mark the redness of edges with a pen to observe further development. Following tests may be ordered by the physician
- Blood culture
- CBC (Complete blood count)
- Material or fluid culture inside the injured area
Usually, cellulitis is cured after taking the course of antibiotics for ten days. But, in serious conditions when the immune system is weak, a prolonged treatment is required. The cellulitis prognosis is good anyway.
People having feet fungal infections may have cellulitis that reappears usually in no time. If there is any wound on skin, the fungal infection permits the bacteria to invade into the skin.
Cellulitis Prevention is done by:
- Keeping skin moist with ointments or lotions to avoid cracking.
- Wearing well-fitted shoes as well as offers enough area for the feet.
- Understanding trimming of nails to prevent the skin harming.
- Wearing proper shielding equipment while participating in sports or work.
For the Cellulitis Natural Treatment, most probably you will be prescribed with the oral antibiotic therapy. As well as, painkillers or medicines may be prescribed. Self-care at home is done by raising the infected region above the heart to decrease swelling. Take proper rest till the symptoms are treated. The Herbs Solutions by Nature has given the ultimate solution to treat cellulitis, i.e., Luseton, an herbal treatment formulated with Herbs. This herbal product is a mixture of several herbs which in combination have the potential to fight against the cellulitis symptoms powerfully. The end result of the complete discussion is that Luseton, an herbal product that is regarded as one of the most effective treatment available in the herbal world of medicines with the intention of curing the frustrating skin disorder such as cellulitis.