Keloids are scars that appear to be firm, reddish and purple in color and ugly to look at in your skin. Yes, it is the nightmare scar for a lot of people because of its potency. Countless number of home treatments and over the counter medications for Keloid scars is available but really, most of them do not embody their claims. The Keloid scar is the most difficult type of scar to remove or hide from your skin and this has really caused an alarm for some who have them. Fortunately, there exists a consistent way in making these scars disappear from your precious skin and most of them need surgical procedures. Laser scar removal is among those proven to remove Keloid scars from your life.
While a keloid scar is benign and not contagious, they are usually very itchy and in some cases painful. Keloid scars are sensitive subject for numerous as they can severely impact your life. Removing a keloid scar can be very difficult, depending on a variety of factors.
Symptoms of Keloids
You may or may not have all the associated symptoms as this ultimately depends on the cause of the keloid and also your body. Symptoms for Keloids include –
- Scar that is pink or flesh colored (can also become red)
- Lumpy and/or ridged skin
- Tender to touch
- Itchiness at the affected site
- Easily irritated by clothing or cosmetics and skincare products
Actually, keloids do not vanish on their own, but they might become lesser and fewer different in color to your usual skin tone over time.
Natural Remedies for Keloids
Natural Remedies for Keloids have verified extremely effective for reducing and get rid of keloids. They have the extra advantage of being totally free. Though, keep in mind that you must go to see your doctor if your condition does not get better or gets severed.
Lemon Juice for Keloids
Even dermatologists have accepted the power of lemon juice in observe to treating dermal problems.
- Take 3 fresh lemons to squeeze their juice.
- Mix the juice with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Put a clean cotton ball in the mixture.
- Rub on your scars.
- Do this application 2 times every day
Aloe Vera for Keloids
Aloe vera gel has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in healing keloids in the early stages. Aloe Vera is one of the most common plants for treating skin problems and Keloid Herbal Treatment, essential oil, particularly the scars.
- Clean the affected areas to get rid of bacteria.
- Take a clean aloe vera leave and cut it open
- Extract the gel and apply it directly on your affected areas.
- Let it to stay on for 2 hours.
- Utilize warm water to clean the affected areas.
- Apply a little coconut oil to the areas to keep the areas moisturized.
- Does this process 2 times every day.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Keloids
Apple cider vinegar may be listed as one of the top Home Remedies for Keloids because its great effect on eliminating scars.
- You will need some unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar
- Clean your keloid with a face wash and lukewarm water
- Take a cotton cloth and soak it in some apple cider vinegar
- Apply it over the keloid for 2-3 hours
- Remove the cotton cloth and clean the area with lukewarm water
- Repeating this procedure two times a day will make sure your keloid is gone in 3-4 weeks
Fuller’s Earth for Keloids
Do you know Fuller’s earth? In fact, it is defined as the clay which is rich in a number of essential minerals, for example iron, magnesium, calcite, etc. It is a Natural Treatment for Keloids.
- Pour a tablespoon of fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and rose water into
- Combine all well.
- Apply the combination on the affected areas.
- Gently massage these areas for 5 minutes.
- Let it dry.
- Continue applying one more layer to them.
- Let it stay on for 15 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash it off.
- Do this procedure one time every day.
Grapefruit Seeds for Keloids
Grapefruit is not only a delicious fruit but as well one of the wonderful Home Remedies for Keloids.
- Pour about 10 drops of grapeseed extract in a cup.
- Add a tablespoon of water to the cup.
- Mix them well.
- Take a Q-tip to dip it in the combination.
- Then, directly apply on your scar.
- Permit it to stay on for half an hour.
- Then, utilize warm water to wash it off.
- Apply this process 2 times every day.